OIGE Complaint Form
You can help! The Office of the Inspector General for Education (OIGE) encourages citizens of Maryland to assist OIGE investigators in the fight against education fraud, waste and abuse, and mismanagement. Anyone with information my submit a tip without fear of retaliation.
- OIGE TIP LINE: 1-844-OIGETIP (644-3847) Use this number to report suspicious individuals or that may be associated with educational fraud, waste and abuse. (Phone is not monitored 24 hours a day.)
- EMAIL OIGE: You may email us at email@example.com. (This email address is not monitored 24 hours a day.)
- Request a call from the OIGE (Not Anonymous): If you wish to file a complaint and be contacted by a member of the OIGE, please complete the Contact Me Complaint Form
- Submit an Anonymous Complaint: You may submit your complaint anonymously by clicking on the Remain Anonymous Complaint Form
What does anonymous mean?
- We will never ask for your name.
- We will not record your call.
- We do not trace phone numbers or tips submitted online.
- You will not have to make a statement to investigators.